Sunday, September 29, 2013

L.A. County Fair!

This Wednesday I went to the LA County Fair with my high school marching band. And it was amazing! Before the we even left for the fair though I was busy everywhere helping my best friend (Alicia also the head drum major) get everything ready which includes hemming pants, sorting uniforms, polishing shoes, and combing the guy's hair. Yes I said guys. They all look like they belong in a boy band which means trouble for me. I'm the band's unofficial hair dresser so um yeah. I actually had to cut two kid's hair off because it wouldn't fit in the shako (our head gear). If I can't fix it, its to the scissors. Regardless I had so much fun. Our marching was crap though. Mega crap. But at least now our new freshman know our standards are high and better get off their bums and get serious about band. Either way it was crazy fun. I ate King Taco (Which are the best tacos in the world! Or at least in Southern California) and bought anime related stuff. Even our band director had fun which is eye opening for us. I bought me and Alicia matching Pokemon eveelosions necklace because were freaken awesome and completely nerdy about Pokemon. Annnnd by the end of the day I was so tired I knocked out in the bus.

My sister's first time marching



Moi is very photogenic



This is my last year competing in the fair with my band at the fair and it was amazing. I wish it could have lasted longer but I'm returning next year to help out. There not getting rid of me that easily >:) I'm defiantly not gonna miss the sweat after marching and defiantly not that smell on the us on the bus. (we smell like butt)
Love always, 
          Natalie ♫


No comments:

Post a Comment